Archive for the ‘books’ Category
- For my wife and little one to come home.
- That my work is running delayed by.
- Till I go and splurge some more on my camera accessories 😉
Meanwhile books that I read recently (in chronological order, latest last) are
Agatha Christie – Five little pigs (Poirot)
Agatha Christie – The A.B.C. murders (Poirot)
Agatha Christie – The mirror crack’d from side to side (Marple)
Agatha Christie – Cards on the table (Poirot)
Agatha Christie – Death on the Nile (Poirot)
Agatha Christie – Mrs. McGinty’s Dead (Poirot)
Agatha Christie – 4.50 from Paddington (Marple)
No prizes for guessing who my favourite detective story writer is at the moment 😉 Its been a while since the Poirot series was aired on television. I had seen it as a child and the sudden discovery of some of these books in my brother’s collection gave me the joy of a faint childhood memory visited all over again.
Migration of active posting (if it can be called ‘active’) from blogger to wordpress.com begins today.
Books recently read (in chronologically increasing order, latest is last):
- Angels and Demons – Dan Brown
- The Rule of Four – Ian Caldwell, Dustin Thomason
- Undue Influence – Steve Martini